Our work culture is promoted by the vision, mission and values that embody our core ideology and defines who we are.
Our work culture
- We believe that the achievements of an organization are the results of combined effort of each individual
- Our work life revolves around projects, targets, demos, learning, teaching, deadlines and enjoyment (yes we do enjoy at the same time)
- Teamwork, integrity, respect and excellence are the four pillars of the success foundation laid deep in the soul of our employees
- Rewarding those who stand out their performance comes naturally to us and we never miss an opportunity to make a shout out for them
- We provide our employees with a platform to learn, explore, expertise and gain confidence along with self satisfaction
Join our team : Lets touch new heights together!
The candidate will be working with a team behind https://www.themecaters.com/ and will be required to plan and develop themes for Moodle/Totara Learning Management System.
- A well research and innovation is required
- The candidate should be able to work on SASS and mustache
Business Development for eLearning software & services.
- Candidate should have a technical background and he would be required to finish all product training
- Work with our potential clients. Give them a demonstration of our products and services, understand their requirements and offer a customised solution
- Participate in RFPs and Tenders
- Should be willing to travel
The selected candidate will be given training to provide technical support to our clients using chat, email, tickets related to:
- Moodle/Totara Learning Management System
- Company’s in-house products such as Congrea.
The selected candidate will be required to work in below mentioned areas,
- Planning and developing UX for browser based, desktop based and mobile based applications
- Since we have an in house development team who developed product like congrea with thorough study based on different requirement across the world. So we expect in-depth support on such developments and services.
We are looking for dynamic candidates who are keen writers and have basic analytical skills,
- Writing, editing, and proofreading website content, technical documentation, product guides and other documents for content organization and accuracy and to ensure adherence to corporate styles and standards.
- The designated candidate will be required to interact with development, support, and marketing team to build up knowledge and verify the accuracy of data in the documentation
Apply now & be the part of our proficient team
Send us your resume at